The deaerator and water storage tank have two main forms: integrated spray deaerator and spray-tray deaerator. And the integrated spray deaerator which effectively combines the functions of deaerator and water tank is an advanced integrated mono-vessel deaerator in the world. It has characteristics of long service life, compact structure, good effect of deoxidization and high reliability.
- In order to avoid on-site assembly, the deaerator and water storage tank is supplied as a whole, which is convenient for the workers to install.
- The exhaust loss and steam consumption of integrated deaerator are less, which improves the thermal efficiency of the unit. The exhaust loss of regular deaerator is generally 0.5% while integrated deaerator is generally 0.1%-0.2%.
- The heated steam is sent from under the water, reducing the overall operating temperature of the deaerator and greatly improving thermal fatigue life of metal.
- The integrated spray deaerator has good deoxygenizing performance: the oxygen content of the discharged water ≤5ppb.
The deaerator and water storage tank has two types: integrated type and split type. By using the most advanced technology, our company has developed a series of products which can meet the demand of international and domestic market. The product which possesses excellent safety, reliability and performance reaches the international advanced level and possesses the largest market share.
- Annual output of deaerator is 7.05 million kilowatt
- 300 MW unit at the Rosa Power Plant in India
- 300 MW unit at the Ruiguang Power Plant
- 600 MW nuclear power unit at the Qinshan Nuclear Power Plant
- 600 MW unit at the Shidongkou Power Plant
- 660 MW unit at the Wangting Power Plant
- 600 MW unit at the HISAR Power Plant in India
- 1,000 MW unit at Phase 3 of the Waigaoqiao Power Plant project
- 1,000 MW unit at the Shanghai Caojing Power Plant
- 1,000 MW nuclear power unit at phase 2 of the Lingao Power Plant project
- 1,000 MW nuclear power unit at the Yangjiang Nuclear Power Plant
- 1,250 MW nuclear power unit at the Haiyang Nuclear Power Plant