The HG type high-pressure multistage centrifugal pump (water plant) is an advanced pump that benefits users with its incredible level of efficiency.
- Advanced modular design with interchangeable components for minimal downtime and simple maintenance.
- Fast assembly and disassembly, facilitating simple replacement of sealing, bearing and balancing components without removing the pump body and the inlet/outlet pipelines.
- A combination of high efficiency, high reliability and low cost.
- Best fit between the impeller and guide vane, the HG type high-pressure multi-stage centrifugal pump can maintain high stability and operation efficiency even after a long-term operation.
- The excellent hydraulic impeller model or special double-entry impeller structure remove the need for additional booster pumps or raised water height.