The Omega RDL axial split volute centrifugal pump (water plant) boasts the following technical features: double-suction impeller, small axial force, high efficiency, low vibration and simple installation.
Typical applications: municipal and industrial water management, regional heating systems, power plant and industrial cooling systems, irrigation and drainage systems, and ship and terminal pump systems.
- Advanced modular design with interchangeable components for minimal downtime and simple maintenance.
- Fast assembly and disassembly, facilitating simple replacement of sealing, bearing and balancing components without removing the pump body and the inlet/outlet pipelines.
- A combination of high efficiency, high reliability and low cost.
- Best fit between the impeller and guide vane, the HG type high-pressure multi-stage centrifugal pump can maintain high stability and operation efficiency even after a long-term operation.
- The excellent hydraulic impeller model or special double-entry impeller structure remove the need for additional booster pumps or raised water height.