In order to meet the market demand, Shanghai Electric has developed very perfect 600MW steam turbines through years of independent innovation and development. And the 600MW steam turbines cover different parameters (subcritical, supercritical and ultra supercritical), different functions (steam condensation, one-off steam extraction, and two-time steam extraction) and different cooling methods (humid-cooled and air-cooled), which can meet the needs of different users.
660MW Ultra Supercritical Turbine
660MW ultra supercritical turbine can be divided into the following categories: ultra supercritical, intermediate reheating, single axis, four-cylinder four-exhaust, pure condensation, and extraction condensation. Main steam pressure is 25 ~ 28MPa. Main steam temperature is 600 ℃ and reheat steam temperature is 600/610/620 ℃.
- 660MW ultra supercritical turbine is supported by single bearing and its total length is only 27 meters.
- It has advanced flow and blade design which ensure a high flow efficiency.
- 660MW ultra supercritical turbine holds more than 68% share of domestic market of 600MW thermal power generators. A great deal of results confirmed that its various performance indicators reach or surpass design specifications and it reaches the world leading level.
- High or middle pressure cylinder can be shipped to the site as a whole which can ensure high reliability and it needs overhaul after twelve years.
- It has a unique expansion system and high shaft stability. In addition, it can achieve a key to start or to stop.
For air cooling generator unit, there are three-cylinder two-exhaust models for selection.
600MW Supercritical Turbine
660MW Supercritical Turbine can be divided into the following categories: supercritical, intermediate reheating, single axis, high and middle pressure cylinder, pure condensation, extraction condensation and double extraction condensations. The steam inlet parameters are 24.2MPa/566℃/566℃.
600MW Subcritical Steam Turbine
600MW Subcritical Steam Turbine is divided into the following categories: subcritical, intermediate reheating, single axis, high and middle pressure cylinder, pure condensation, extraction condensation and double extraction condensations. The steam inlet parameters are 16.7MPa/538℃/538℃.
Through the use of the world's most advanced steam turbine design technology, material technical specifications, and manufacturing process specifications, the quality of 600MW Steam Turbines can match the advanced level of similar units in the world.
- 600MW steam turbines possess advanced high pressure, medium pressure, and low pressure cylinder blocks which have excellent performance and mature technology.
- 600MW steam turbines not only have new through flow design system, but also it introduces a series of the world's most advanced level of technology of Siemens and Westinghouse.
- 566℃/600℃ steam turbine materials have a mature application performance and it has been standardized. At present, it can be directly purchased from foreign steel mills. In addition, 566℃ steam turbine materials can be purchased in China.
660MW Steam Turbines of Shanghai Electric occupy an important position in the industry. Now our company has produced a series of new products which have various functions, such as subcritical, supercritical, ultra supercritical, large-scale CHP (combined heat and power), and air-cooled. Our company achieves the international advanced level in the field of conventional steam turbine. And new products which have excellent performance are diversified and market- oriented. Compared with other domestic companies, units of our company which have been put in operation reach the top in the field of generation capacity, utilization rate, and forced outage rate.
- 2 ultra supercritical units had been being installed and contracts had been signed for another 22 units until February 2009.
- 54 supercritical units had been put into operation and 5 units had been being installed. In addition, contracts had been signed for another 41 units (including 12 units for export).
660MW Steam Turbine is divided into the following categories: ultra supercritical, intermediate reheating, single axis, four-cylinder four-exhaust, pure condensation, and air-cooled condensation. The steam inlet parameters are 25 MPa / 600 ° C / 600 ° C and the maximum thrust force can reach 660 MW. In addition, there are three-cylinder two-exhaust models.